The rise of digital health services coincided mainly with the COVID-19 pandemic. As millions of Americans turned to telehealth services to grapple with the pandemic, they were introduced to a service that can tangibly improve their lives.
Physical and mental health services are part and parcel of a healthy living experience. Providers like Aptihealth are embracing the thriving telehealth environment to provide all-acuity virtual therapy to residents throughout New York State.
Priding itself on offering state-of-the-art technology in a HIPAA-compliant package, Aptihealth is primed to help millions nationwide.
Importance of Mental Health Services
According to the W.H.O., more than 50 million Americans are impacted by mental health challenges. Nearly half of these individuals believe they have limited access to care options, and almost a third believe that unequal access to therapeutic services is the norm.
There are a few hurdles in the way of most people seeking healthcare for their minds, including:
- Long Waiting Times
- Minimal Service Areas
- Long Drives
Any single barrier can prevent individuals from seeking help that can change their lives. Aptihealth aims to reduce these hurdles by offering a convenient and accessible package to patients throughout New York State.
How Aptihealth Is Changing Virtual Health Services
Mental health services are more sought after than ever as Americans embrace the role that telehealth and virtual assistance can provide. Aptihealth is embracing its state-of-the-art technology to give the last piece of the puzzle for primary care physicians and other healthcare professionals to rely on
Based out of New York State, Aptihealth offers many benefits for patients seeking to improve their mental health.
- Simple Sign-Up – Patients are invited to complete a simple sign-up process. After a small online assessment, patients will attend a Diagnostic Intake Session to match with their behavioral specialist.
- Simple Logistics – Once partnered with a therapist, patients can engage with Aptihealth through a secure video platform on smartphones, tablets, and computers (Android AND iOS). Patients can track their progress through the digital interface while working with licensed providers.
- Medical Professionals – Aptihealth partners with licensed therapists and behavioral providers in the healthcare field to provide a seamless experience backed by professionals.
Steps to Aptihealth Care Plan
Aptihealth coordinates its medical health services with patients so that they can provide at least four significant benefits.
- Heal From Stress
- Access to Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Reduced Risk of Chronic Diseases
- Growth in Both Personal and Professional Life
Aptihealth has been around since 2017, and its individually designed care plans have helped patients garner positive results. Nearly 95% of surveyed patients report that Aptihealth has enhanced their lives. From that same survey, almost 70% of patients reported fewer depressive symptoms after undertaking their care plan for at least 60 days.