“Life is short smile while you still have teeth”
Now days your teeth have also become your major role in personality. One should have hygienic and clean teeth as it is good for your health and reflects your mannerism. Cavity and other dental problems are not only found in children but also found in adults too. According to Indian records the people affected by dental problems are more than 10 million cases per year. Tooth decay is general or common language is known as cavity. Cavity is decaying of the outer layer that is referred as enamel or inner layer of the tooth which is commonly referred as dentin. A cavity is a hole, which grows bigger and deeper in size and depth if not timely and properly treated by Dental hospitals in Hyderabad. Cavity is also known as dental caries. Decay of the outer layer occurs due to the slimy substance that is made up of mostly of the germs that lead to tooth decaying. Bacteria present in our oral region produces acids and when the plaque clings to our teeth, the acid produced by the bacteria’s can eat away at the outermost layer of the tooth that is enamel. Due to which the nerves that are in our tooth become directly exposed to the food and atmosphere and lead to pain in our mouth.
If proper treatment is not done then acid produced continues to decompose the outer layer that is enamel and make way through to the inside parts of our tooth and lead to severe pain or toothache where the nerve endings are present. Preventions can be taken to prevent the tooth decay. Here are some common ways to prevent tooth decay:
- Always brush your teeth with fluoride containing toothpaste after every meal you have this will majorly prevent your tooth from getting decay.
- Always eat healthy and hygienic food instead of food that is sugary, sticky to your tooth and avoids drinking sugary drinks too.
- Brush your teeth gently and in the gums region too to keep them healthy.
- Circular motion brushing with up and down strokes is the best way to keep clean your tooth.
- Once in a day flossing your teeth can successfully remove the plaque and food that’s been stuck between the teeth.
Now if one has got infected by the tooth decay he/she should firstly concern to the dentist for dental implants in Hyderabad. According to the degree of t your tooth decay dentist will treat it. Various treatments for cavity are given below:
- Dentist will remove the decayed portion of your tooth with the help of drill and fills hole with the silver alloy, gold, or a composite resin.
- Amalgams are also used as filling substance as it is mercury based filling and allergies are also rare and economic.
- Crown is also used when condition is very bad.
- Root canal is done when the root or pulp of your tooth is dead or injured in a way that can’t be repaired.